July 7, 2010

This blog is abandoned. Seriously I can't find times to blog plus I have no internet connection at home.Expecting me to go to the cyber cafe?Hell,no!

My only source of internet gonna be at my office.But,you know.They pay us to do the job where in my case is designing & not to poking my face on the Facebook,blogspot etc.& being the only Electrical Engineer in the company beside the big boss,obviously I had tons of work to do.

My life being simple & nice lately.I seriously love it.Thanks Allah for all.Hehehe

Ok.I'm sleepy already.I've been sleeping early since the day I started working.Seriously.Hehehe.

Good night,people!!!

2 comments:

ELLY said...

hehehe....nasib baik bos x marah kita b'FB time keje....klo x, lg la boring....dah la keje ngadap komputer, boring2....huhu

Shima M.Nawil said...

elly,
tuh la.kalo mesti berair2 mata aku tahan boring & ngantuk.hahaha