December 19, 2010

Marriage...

At the age of mine, this topic gonna be the hottest issue to be discussed beside career among friends...& when loads of my friends getting married by next year, "Eh,bila you mahu kahwin?" is the most asked question...

At Fakhrie & Mal's wedding on Saturday,

Walat asked,"Shim,you pula bila mahu kahwin?"...

Dang...

As usual, I answered,"Lagi 5 tahun"...Hahaha...

& last week, at my second cousin's wedding in Seremban,

Aunt X asked,"Adik, awak bila pula mahu kahwin?"

Heh??WTF this not close to me Aunt X asking me of when I'm getting married...

Erm,before something inappropriate answer slips from my mouth, I just smiled...

Busybody....

Seriously people, who doesn't want to get married...But my time not yet to come...

Feel the pressure???Not really but goyang juga...Hahaha...

But what to do, the nice handsome Malay guys mostly taken...The only left only the nice handsome Korean guys...Hahaha...Mind my sengalness...

Toodles!!!

No comments: