June 22, 2011

The Day She Turns From Fragile To Tough Lady

Wow,its been ages since the last post...Am doing busy???Erm,nope actually...I just being plain lazy...

Life being simple...Balance between nice & bad...

My Ma was attacked by mild stroke in May...A week before she turned 64...It was the first attack & shocked us the entire family...High blood pressure was the reason ...She was admitted to HKL for a week & I've been on leave for the whole week to take care of her...& my paternal grandmother passed away on the 3rd day of my Ma admission...I didn't have the chance to attend the funeral as I have to stay at HKL by my Ma... My Ma only knew about her mother in law just after her discharge from the hospital...Her early condition didn't permit us to tell her the news earlier...Even my uncles & aunts agreed...

Now my Ma condition is getting better & she's doing quite well...Her speaking availability, her right hand's strength & her walking are improving...It takes time to fully recover of course & with the help of physiotherapy she's attending & with Allah's willing, I hope she's will recover soon...

When I was told about my Ma & the mild stroke, I felt helpless...At that time I'm alone in the ER while my siblings was waiting outside & my Abah was at my aunt's crib in Ampang for his sick mother...I just can't stand seeing my strong & tough Ma laying weakly...The one who always support & be with me during my up & down, now need my support...I cried & cant think straight during the 1st two days at the hospital...I cant stand seeing my Ma being weak...But at one point I was thinking that I shouldn't be crying & in fact I should be strong...& yes from that point I started to be on track, know what to do & how to react...& thanks Allah for all...

I love my Ma so much & nothing in this world I would trade for that...I know sometime I not acting as a good daughter but with this happened I realized I shouldn't wait for long to be like one...

Ma,I love you so the entire of the family...I'm praying everyday & every moment for your quick recovery...InsyAllah...

My Miss BFF is tying the knot this weekend...Hoping for everything goes smooth for her eventhou I'm feel sad & happy at the same time...I love u babe!!!

No comments: