July 3, 2011

Am I Being Denial...

G.E.L.A.B.A.H

I'm now feel the pressure.

Yes, thank you...

Told my Babe yesterday, to tell me earlier when she's about to.So, I can prepare mentally & physically.

Yes, I do have my dream one but yet I still have long way to go where the destination is still far beyond reach. So, the issue is not on my top priority & I want to fulfill my dream before I am ready for it.Bungee jumping, flying the plane, sky diving, white water rafting, scuba diving, language courses, music instrument learning & Spain. I'm also in the way of sharpening my photography skill & currently looking for a new job at my hometown. But I'm not being denial as I still pray for one & as if the time come at the mean time, I'm sure I more than happy to go for it. At this meanest time, no!

My BFF came out with this scandal during her reception at the groom's side yesterday. Seriously babe, its a big NO! Yeah, you got the idea right & Leeya as well agreed with you but not the fact. You know I always got this strong instinct so I can guess at the very beginning & save by the bell. LOL.

I hate to bring this issue up but I know I can't get away with it as sometimes it quite disturbing.

Yeah, I'm now feel the pressure.

Toodle!!!




2 comments:

suhaili salehuddin said...

dear miss BFF...u r not being DENIAL....u r just being shy...hahahhaa....i how the hell i can came out with the scandal gossip..hahaha...busuk kn...n the best part is its just in front of my dais...hahahha...sengal me...

Shima M.Nawil said...

Thats why i also wonder where the idea came from.i mean,hello u know he's attached & u masih bole create scandal tuh eh.

But,be frank with me.i acted cool enuff jer kan dgn dia?tell me the truth ok!!!because i'm totally cool eventhou u got the theory right.hahaha