July 1, 2011

Special Entry For My Puan BFF....


I was driving my BFF's car all the way from Seremban when I saw Sheila On 7's cd in her car audio player...My fav band...& so do my BFF....When I listened to their songs, of course all the memories my BFF & me had came....

Tomorrow I'm attending my BFF's wedding reception for the groom's side at Dewan Majlis Perbandaran Seremban...They tied the knot last week at the bride's house in Ipoh...Erm,as she's my BFF so I have to attend both side event...Rajin kan I...Hahaha....

We knew each other since primary one where we were classmate but we weren't close until we were in secondary four...Eventhou that time my partner in crime was Suff Mohd, but this BFF was the closest to me...Kawan tuition, kawan lepak, kawan sukan & whatnots...Pendek kata, cuma crime di sekolah sahaja I tag team dengan Suff Mohd...Selain dari itu, my BFF adalah partner I...Hahaha...

What do you expect from a member of Anti Crime Club???Of course la buat crime....Hahaha...

She's a friend whom worth to keep...Seriously...I'm not saying because she's my BFF but because she really is...She's soo nice, kind, patient & whatever you could ask for a friend...Thats why selalu jadi mangsa buli I zaman sekolah...Hahaha....She's been with me during my up & down moment...When she couldnt be beside me, she's just a text or a call away...

I cried just now when I heard the song Sebuah Kisah Klasik Untuk Masa Depan...Remind of all the memories with me now a wife BFF makes me mellow & melancholy...Its not that I'm not happy for her...Of course I'm happy but somehow I feel sad thinking I might lose her...The feeling that I had few years back when my brother & sister got married...Insecurity I guess...I scared I might lose a shoulder to cry, ears to borrow & partner for food hunting...Or maybe I just think too much & my mind go all haywire...;)

Sue Sallehuddin, congratulation babe...I'm happy for you...Really happy...I'm glad you've met your king, Hairil Asro whom I can see the one who gonna love & take good care of you for the rest of your life...You're my true friend babe, the one who I called Sahabat...Thanks for always be with me & bear with my sengalness...;)
But, please stop whining about my help for your wedding as that is what a friend for remember & I'm all happy to help you...You know what, I feel like wanted to plaster your mouth when you keep on talking about my help...But no offence babe, I still love u & may our friendship remain till the end of our life...I'm just a text or a call away...;)

Hairil Asro, please take good care of my BFF...I know you love her soo much & will never let her down...All the best for your marriage guys!!!

A friend who can go through thick & thin with you is hard to find...I found one & I'll never gonna let it go as long as Allah permit....insyAllah...

3 comments:

suhaili salehuddin said...

dear moi miss BFF....i will never leave u eventhou i am married...u will be and will always be my BFF forever....my crying shoulder...my everything as a BFF should be..i love u babe...we've been through thick and thin during our high school era...uni era..and i will never forget the moment i cried and told u about "aida" stories...u r my BFF and i thank to Allah for a such huge gift from him..a "sahabat" we call it..n FYI,on my way back to ipoh, i was accompanied by "kisah klasik untk masa depan" song...hahahhaa....sedey...but this is what i've decided...n i have to move on...but u will remain as my miss BFF....i love u babe...take care..

Alia said...

finally ko update. hehehe. asek bbf je komen blog aku. aku nk jgk bace blog kawan2 aku. hehehe.

Shima M.Nawil said...

BFF->I'm glad & happy u had made the choice.as i said my mind just went all haywire.haha
Luv u too Puan BFF...

Alia.A->Haha.nothin much to update & aku agk kehilangan ayt utk disusun.mayb i need some break.
btw,aku selalu jer baca blog ko just x komen saja...;)