March 9, 2012

Middle aged crisis???

No!!!I havent reach that age yet...

Maybe it should be call quarter-aged crisis...Yeah,I know Im over quarter edy but heck just a few years aight...So,can still consider quarter ok...Hahaha...

I have to channel out what in me right now so I blogged from the office...Damn!!!

Dear You,please please get out from my head...Happy to see you but we've met since we were born remember?We grew up together eventhou we werent close but Im close to your father & your late grandparents...You have what I alway asked for but really you're that homeboy???I doubt that...;)

Dear You,I know we're not going to see each other often anymore eventhou during E'id Mubarak or family occasion...But seeing you once in awhile is a happy sweet moment for me...Get married fast You...Engineer shouldnt stay single for long...Say that to your brother too...Hahaha..Yeah,the words should be mirror to myself...I know...;)

You,take care...Hope to see you soon at any family occasion...

Yes,this is one behind the line of my stressful week....Happy Friday!!!

No comments: