March 10, 2012

Ingenieur's Story

I've been working for almost 2 year....This coming may mark my 2 years working in this company which is my 1st job after graduate...I'm an M&E consultant engineer where my job scope involved design electrical installation for building construction regardless it's residential, commercial building, hotels or whatnot....Which means I'll be mostly staying at office at all time except during authority liaison or site meeting (which no at the moment)...Yeah, boring...

During my study years, I never dream of doing design or consultant...And reason me wanted to be engineer was because I dont like the idea of working in the office all day long...I wanted to do site job...But my fate is in this field which I still accept with open heart...At least I'm still doing accordingly to my degree...

Someone said, M&E doesnt make much money as Architect does...Yes, I agreed with that...In a project M&E only will get around 10%-30% out of overall project...Seriously...But that someone moved to O&G edy...I envy You..;)Still eventhou you're now a planner instead of an engineer...Ok,I dont really know the different...But still you're doing loads of money...;)

I'm not complaining...I just channeling what I felt inside...Channeling what makes me go haywire & stress all this week....Ok,I didnt tell the world, my grandaunt passed away last Monday night...My parents are cousin & this late Wa(we called her with this name) is my late grandmothers youngest sister...So,I have no more Nenek...;(

Back to the topic, I always hope I can get a better job at a better company...No, my current company doing great...It just I want a bigger company with a bigger challenge...InsyAllah...

->Yes, I have a loads of things to say when I stress, overly happy or extremely sad...Hehehe

Take Care...;)

No comments: